PPI Services Inc.
We aim to provide total recruitment solutions to our clients, the employers. They, together with the quality of the workers we recruit and deploy to them remain the driving force of our business. It is also best to remember that recruiting quality workers is usually a situation where each party – employers and candidates – give and take from each other for us to assure a successful outcome.
PPI treat each job order with importance and urgency. Taking into consideration the global realities of labor and migration, we strive to fulfil the interests of employers and balance it with the welfare and wellbeing of our workers.
PPI are as concerned about the quality of prospective employers as we are about the professionalism and competence of our recruits. As a professional and responsible manpower recruitment company, we put a high premium on the trust and faith bestowed on us by both the employers and manpower candidates.
From the start of recruitment to final deployment, the following services are performed to ensure a smooth and successful recruitment process. Upon engagement of PPI’s recruitment services, we start work to ensure a successful outcome by doing the following processes:
1. Registration of Employer/Accreditation of Job Order
2. Database Search and Manpower Pooling
3. Pre-Selection of Candidates
The following procedures applied once candidates’ qualifications, experience, training, and other relevant criteria are established
• Administer skills tests (if required); conduct personal interviews for individual assessment.
• Evaluate and verify credentials and documents submitted such as employment certification, transcript of records, company background check, etc.
• Prepare candidate for interview with employer and/or its representative.
• Arrange the conduct of medical and laboratory tests to determine health and fitness level of candidate.
4. Selection of Candidates
5. Processing of Visas and Work Permits
6. Ensuring Compliance of Pre-Departure Formalities
PPI assist the workers acquire basic knowledge about their employer, environment and country to enable them to successfully integrate into the new system.
• Pre-Departure Orientation Seminar (PDOS) assistance for the successful integration of the workers to the new working environment.
• Liaise with employer to facilitate relocation-related issues.
• Coordinate with the employer about the selected worker airline booking.
• Airport departure assistance.